This one-day workshop covers all the basics of the human energy system, energetic hygiene, healing techniques, and energy ethics.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
The Human Energy System :: seven major chakras and how each functions, organ and joint minor chakras, layers of the auric field, core star, and hara line.
Energetic Hygiene :: taking care of your energy, developing energy awareness for yourself and others, and setting/maintaining boundaries.
Healing Techniques :: 7-10 self-healing energy techniques for you to practice on yourself, friends, and family for physical health, emotional support, and mental well-being.
Energy Ethics :: consent, awareness vs. action, how to ask for permission, trauma informed energy awareness, centering and grounding your energy work in Love.
Here’s what you’ll leave with:
+ a deeper and more conscious energy awareness of yourself and othersWhere: A private, virtual Zoom Room
Includes: custom workbook & full program
Ready to broaden your energy knowledge? Click here to register!
This gentle, powerful journey is designed to help you resolve patterns or pain throughout your lifetimes, lineage, and non-linear timelines.
Please note: this intensive is not designed to heal everything. How could it, right? Rather, it’s designed to address what’s most present or pressing to you right now. Not to worry, if you can’t identify what that is, it will become clear in the first couple weeks. Your energy will speak volumes and we’ll listen, together. This program is an opportunity to sift out what is ripest for healing in you and provide what’s ripe with the resources to resolve, dissolve, neutralize, and transform.
The seven stages:
(1) Container Creation :: Setting up a clean, safe inner and outer space for the healing process.
(2) Grounded in the Now :: Body & Life Awareness in the healing process, resource management, and taking stock of current states, desires, boundaries.
(3) An Invitation to Guides :: Calling in the helpers best suited, most willing, and most able to support the healing process, both mystical and material.
(4) The Edges of Healing :: Feeling into what’s present, what’s asking for attention, and starting the conversation.
(5) The Heart of Healing :: The mending, the transformation, the practice of seeing what’s really there.
(6) The Heart of Healing Cont. :: Layer exploration and mending. An invitation to wholeness.
(7) Integrating Grace :: fostering function after wholeness, visioning what comes next, and preparing for
A weekly private 45 minute session with HilarieIf this resonates with you, let’s talk! Click here to schedule a free exploration call to see if it’s the right fit.